Clinical Open Innovation - TB Commons User Conduct Policy
To transform clinical development through knowledge generation by pulling together a wealth of public clinical development information and powering a collaborative community driven to accelerate the development of new therapies.
The goal of this program is to:
Provide a platform for clinical researchers to collaborate and engage in conversations relating to clinical development, scientific insights and research execution. The site and approaches are constructed under a commons framework to enable knowledge generation in an Open Clinical Intelligence Network. This site is not intended as a forum to discuss marketed products.
Guidelines for all participants:
- You can join our community by completing the registration process. By registering you gain the privilege to participate in our community and in exchange we ask for basic identification information that allows us to maintain the quality and security of the site.
- As a part of our goal to build trust within the community, we encourage you to be authentic and use your real first name. However, we understand that you may prefer to remain anonymous for privacy reasons and so provide the ability to use a User Name of your choosing.
- Lilly will collect and use some personal information (as described in the privacy statement) but will not sell that information.
- If you want to self disclose your full name or personal information that is your choice.
- I will be respectful of my readers, critics, and subjects of my posts.
- I understand that offensive or abusive behavior will not be tolerated
- Typing in ALL CAPS is considered shouting.
- Realize that sarcasm and joking will often be misunderstood.
- Be careful about giving out specific advice—sharing your own experience is fine, but don't tell others what they should do.
- I will not give or seek medical advice through my posts nor discuss the merits or limitations of any Lilly product. I will be accurate, honest, current and complete in my postings.
- I will not plagiarize or steal content or materials.
- I will identify and link to sources when information is from a source other than me.
- I will only post information or materials that I own or have the right to use.
- I will not post confidential or proprietary information.
- I will distinguish factual information from my commentary.
- I will not impersonate any person or entity.
The participant should also note that:
- Lilly does not pre-screen, verify or edit the content posted by users but reserves the right to do so; and
Social media communications in this public forum are appropriate when they:
- Contain only Non-confidential information; and
- Refer to professionally related material.
This is not the appropriate site to discuss or disclose information related to:
- Requests or conversations around opinions or information concerning Lilly products
- If you have questions or comments about a particular Lilly product, please call The Lilly Answer Center (TLAC) at 1-800-545-5979
- Comments concerning safety, product complaints or adverse events
- For Lilly products, please call The Lilly Answer Center (TLAC) at (800) LillyRx [800-545-5979].
- For other products, contact the United States Food & Drug Administration at http://www.fda.gov/Safety/ReportaProblem/default.htm or the product manufacturer.
We will not engage in conversations that are considered disparaging or untruthful.
We will not identify employees, customers or vendors through social media.
Lilly will monitor online activity at the site and Lilly reserves the right to remove content deemed unacceptable without prior warning.
Lilly reserves the right to deactivate the account of users who violate the Guidelines for the site.
Last Updated October 5, 2011